Courtney Marshall, M.S.
Courtney Marshall, M.S. is an Associate Marriage and Family Therapist. She earned a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology with an emphasis in Marriage and Family Therapy from Mount Saint Mary’s University and a bachelor’s degree in Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Peacebuilding from California State University, Dominguez Hills. She is currently in the process of obtaining a Doctorate in Clinical Forensic Psychology.
Courtney is experienced in providing psycho-diagnostic assessments, individual and group therapy services. She incorporates Cognitive-Behavioral therapy, Gestalt therapy, and mind-body-awareness. She is gaining experience in Narcissistic Abuse Recovery. Courtney is interested in helping clients foster a deeper understanding of themselves through a holistic blend of therapeutic interventions.
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mount Saint Mary’s University, July 2017
- B.A. Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, Peacebuilding, California State University, Dominguez Hills, May 2014
- Diploma Vocational Nursing, Concorde Career College, September 2019
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- Ness Counseling Center
- Framework Associates
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Complex PTSD
- Mood Disorders