About Cindy Linares, LCSW
Cindy Linares, LCSW obtained her Masters of Social Work from University of Southern California and Bachelor of Arts with a major in Child & Adolescent Development and minor in Psychology from California State University, Northridge. With extensive training and experience in the field of psychology and social services both in the United States and abroad in Germany, Cindy has gained experience working with children struggling with a range of socio-emotional, developmental and behavioral problems at all stages of development.
Cindy is eclectic and uses a blend of cognitive behavioral, mindfulness, and solution focused interventions. Respected for her strong diagnostic and clinical skills, her treatment is relationship based. She believes in a strengths based approach that is holistic, eclectic and guided by the individual needs of the client. Cindy provides services in Spanish as well.
- M.A. Social Work in Health, University of Southern California, May 2013
- B.A Child & Adolescent Development/Psychology, California State University Northridge , May 2011
- Spanish Language Proficiency Certified by County of Los Angeles
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Problem Solving Therapy (PST)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)