About Cindy Linares, LCSW
Cindy is eclectic and uses a blend of cognitive behavioral, mindfulness, and solution focused interventions. Respected for her strong diagnostic and clinical skills, her treatment is relationship based. She believes in a strengths based approach that is holistic, eclectic and guided by the individual needs of the client. Cindy provides services in Spanish as well.
- M.A. Social Work in Health, University of Southern California, May 2013
- B.A Child & Adolescent Development/Psychology, California State University Northridge , May 2011
- Spanish Language Proficiency Certified by County of Los Angeles
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Problem Solving Therapy (PST)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)